The Starvie Triton Pro racket has a teardrop shape racket face, giving it greater balance towards its head. A technical racket, ideal for advanced-level players that want an extra bit of power in the offensive game without losing control, thanks also to its medium-density rubber.
The racket has a 100% Carbon composition with high technical performance, imported from suppliers in America and Europe, ensuring the highest resistance and durability of the material.
- 1 cm longer handle to make a two-handed grip more comfortable.
- Includes the Star Balance system in the racket throat, giving it a perfect weight balance and stability.
- The roughness of the plane surface (Full Plane Effect) helps players achieve greater precision in the effect of each stroke. StarVie works this roughness directly from the mould.
- A teardrop shape, which places the racket’s sweet spot at the top of the racket.
- The perfect balance between power and control thanks to its medium-density rubber.
- It is 100% made in Spain, in Azuqueca de Henares (Guadalajara).